Discover the best vegetarian restaurants in Pune
Pune is a city of many distinctions – political, historical, technological, and of course cultural. Once, the capital city of the Maratha Empire, it is now considered the cultural centre of the state of Maharashtra, a place where one can enjoy Marathi arts and crafts, theatre, music, and cuisine in abundance.
In the matter of food alone, Pune astounds with the sheer variety of its offerings. Being a cosmopolitan city, it has restaurants, street-side eateries, and take-out joints that collectively cover every major cuisine, Indian and international, including Chinese, Japanese, South-East Asian, European, American, and Middle Eastern.
If you’re strictly vegetarian and have begun to wonder if there are enough food options for you, be assured there are dozens of vegan restaurants in Pune worth checking out. Don’t know where to begin? Well, simply get online and log on to foodpanda.in to search for the best vegetarian restaurants in Pune.
Here are a few, selected for the great reviews they’ve received from their patrons…
Take a brief look at Pune’s most popular veg restaurants
- North2South Restaurant (Viman Nagar): as its name suggests, this eatery serves North and South Indian fare. Discerning customers swear by its kulchas, idli-sambar, and combo meals for kids.
- Greens & Olives (Aundh): the place to go for North Indian and Italian goodies. The ambience is great and the food even better.
- Way Down South Restaurant (Baner): this quintessential South Indian outlet serves more varieties of dosa than you can imagine – and a whole lot more, besides.
- Falahaar (Viman Nagar): a small place that focuses on juices, faloodas, and sandwiches. A great pit stop for a quick bite-on-the-go.
- Squisito (Koregaon Park): the accent here is on Italian grub, though Mexican starters are also served. This place sends food home, so if you're looking at veg food delivery in Pune Squisito is willing and waiting.
- Little Italy (Shivaji Nagar): the place to visit for Italian and Mexican delicacies. Avanti!
- Chaitanya Parathas (Kothrud): stuffed parathas, combo meals, mega thalis… this place offers you the best of North Indian cuisine.
- Darshan (Deccan Gymkhana): a good place for snacks and Continental meals. Service is quick, and the food above average.
Want to take a break from the kitchen and order food home delivery from one of the best vegetarian restaurants in Pune? Let foodpanda show you how! And also available in other cities like Bangalore, Delhi or Hyderabad between many others.
Order from veg restaurants in Pune and simply chill out!
All you have to do is log on to foodpanda.in and search for the best vegetarian restaurants in Pune by using the search panel on the site. Once you’ve decided which eatery to order from, fill your shopping basket by choosing from its online menu and pay by credit card (or choose cash on delivery) after confirming your order.
If you don’t own a computer, try using foodpanda’s smartphone app to order veg food delivery in Pune. It’s compatible with Android/iOS/Microsoft phones and it’s as easy to use as biting into an idli! So, before you drop dead with hunger, order from the best vegetarian restaurants in Pune and hog like there’s no tomorrow!