Fuel up at the best North Indian restaurants in Pune
North Indian cuisine – whether Punjabi or Lucknowi – is rich, wholesome, and satisfying. It offers you a wide range of delicacies, from snacks to belly-bursting all-in-one meals to delectable desserts, so you can choose dishes that serve the mood or the occasion, without having to compromise.
Some of the most popular North Indian dishes include chole batura, dal makhni, aloo methi, shahi paneer, Awadhi biryani, and bhuna gosht (to name a few), which can be enjoyed with naans, stuffed parathas, or steaming-hot tawa chapattis. For dessert, you can dig into gajar ka halwa or succulent rasmalai – or simply settle for a glass of creamy lassi to wash down that heavy meal.
Smacking your chops already? Then take a look at what the best North Indian restaurants in Pune have to offer before you plan your next dine-out.
Eat at the best and forget all the rest!
As there are dozens of North Indian cuisine restaurants in Pune to choose from, you could so easily make a bad choice. So, here’s a list of tried-and-tested eateries to consider before you spend an evening on the town or place an order for home delivery…
- BOX8: this chain offers a good selection of biryanis and all-in-one meals.
- Zakkas: a roadside snack joint on the Pune-Satara route that’s great for missal, methi paratha, and pohe.
- Paccomeal: operating in Kharadi, this eatery serves a wide variety of veg and non-veg dishes. It does home deliveries at a nominal fee, so if you’re looking for North Indian food delivery in Pune, contact at once!
- Chutney Sauce Murabba: with outlets at Baner, Balewadi, and Hinjewadi, this restaurant has a wide following. The masala Croissant and grilled sandwiches are worth a try.
- Halka Fulka: Wakkad’s everlastingly hungry foodies have nothing but praise for this joint’s seafood offerings.
- Food Inn: this Viaman Nagar outlet lives up to the foodchain’s reputation for delivering great food at affordable prices.
- Global Punjab: operating out of two outlets, one each at Magarpatta and Kharadi, Global Punjab hits the right chords with authentic Punjabi fare.
Admittedly, that’s a modest sample of top-grade North Indian cuisine restaurants in Pune. But, if you want the big picture, visit foodpanda.in and discover what’s cooking in your city – or even in your neighbourhood.
Why dine out when you can log in?
The dedicated foodie will travel miles just to sample that delectable mousse or out-of-this-world Russian salad, but the really smart gourmet will get fabulous food to come to him.
Want to know how? By visiting foodpanda’s online gateway to great food, of course! You just have to log on to the site and search for restaurants close to you. After that, it’s easy. Simply open the online menu of the restaurant of your choice and fill your shopping basket with your favourite dishes. Pay by credit card (or choose cash on delivery) at check-out and then relax as foodpanda processes your order and sends it to your address.
You might also like to try foodpanda’s smartphone app to order North Indian food delivery in Pune. It’s simple to use and a convenient way to access any cuisine of your choice, anywhere you may be.