Order from 74 restaurants in Koregaon Park, Pune Change location
Order food online in Koregaon Park for home dining with a difference
A tony residential suburb of Pune, Koregaon Park is the location of the famous German Bakery, the Osho Ashram, Bund Garden, and dozens of pubs and restaurants, including High Spirits Cafe, Hard Rock Café, Mocha, Starbucks Café, and Sweet Chariot Café.
To discover Koregaon Park's culinary attractions the easy way, the best thing to do would be to order food online in Koregaon Park by using foodpanda's single-window food order processing service. It's quick, convenient, and a big hit with foodies across the world.
foodpanda makes ordering from restaurants near me in Koregaon Park really simple
Here are some of the outstanding restaurants in our Koregaon Park network (it comprises more than two dozen!). So if you want home delivery of food in Koregaon Park, you could begin with these and gradually check out the rest...
- Chaitanya Paranthas has an extensive menu featuring traditional regional dishes, Chinese and Indian specialities, soups, desserts, and more than three dozen varieties of stuffed parathas!
- Located on Mundhwa Road, Habibi introduces its patrons to the spicy, tangy flavours of Lebanese, Mediterrannean, and Mughlai cuisines. The hummus, pickles, and breads have won accolades from customers, and although the menu isn't extensive, what's on offer is up to the mark.
- Shatranj Wine and Dine, as the name suggests, is a restaurant with a bar. The latter serves Indian and foreign whisky, gin, vodka, beer, wine, cocktails, and mocktails, while the restaurant wows fanatical foodies with a wide selection of Indian and Chinese dishes and quick, courteous service.
- Caffe Patisserie, the relaxed eatery on Burning Ghat Road, offers Indian and Chinese dishes as well as pastas and pizzas. The service is as good as the food served, which continues to win rave reviews from customers.
- The Subway chain needs no introduction. A favourite of health food junkies, this outlet scores top marks with its veg and non-veg subs made with cold cuts, garden-fresh vegetables, and condiments. Choices are limited, but servings are substantial.
- True to its name, Sandwich Express delivers sandwiches superfast - not to mention burgers, pizzas, and mocktails (Bloody Merry for Bloody Mary, for example!). It's great for a quick bite, but if you're really hungry, try the Jumbo Sandwich, which comes with French fries and a salad.
Seven, the Shawarma House, is for those whose tastes run to Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food. One of the oldest eateries in Koregaon Park, Seven maintains its reputation with excellent rolls, burgers, fried chicken specialities, pastas, and pizzas. The place is small, so perfect for take-outs.
Order Italian food in Koregaon Park
To order food online in Koregaon Park, whether it's Italian, Chinese, Indian, or Middle-Eastern, you need to log on to foodpanda.in, the gateway to good food. If an Italian Don's dropping in for dinner unexpectedly, you can save your skin by placing an online pizza order in Koregaon Park at the foodpanda website. All you have to do is search for restaurants with pizza on the menu, fill your shopping basket with your selections, and then finalize your order at check-out to allow foodpanda to deliver to your address.
You can also go online for cake delivery in Koregaon Park, so whether you're organising a First Birthday bash or a Tenth Anniversary celebration, you'll have no trouble organising sweet desserts for all concerned.
Salivating already? Then order food online in Koregaon Park using either your computer or the friendly foodpanda phone app - and eat happily ever after!