Order from 115 restaurants in Kalyani Ngr, Pune Change location
Order food online in Kalyani Ngr and give your tastebuds a treat
Lying to the east of Pune, Kalyani Nagar is a primarily residential suburb with a population exceeding 30,000. Named after the late Neelkanth Kalyani, who founded the Kalyani Forging company a half century ago, the area has developed rapidly over recent decades and currently boasts modern housing complexes and office blocks, IT parks and shopping malls, the Gold Big cinema multiplex, and dozens of eating places.
If food is your magnificent obsession, head straight for Kalyani Nagar (if you’re not staying there already) and wine and dine to your heart’s content. You could try a different restaurant each day – or, better still, visit the foodpanda website and order food online in Kalyani Nagar from establishments with whom we have a food delivery arrangement.
foodpanda provides quicker access to restaurants nearby in Kalyani Nagar
Here are some eateries that are worth exploring – by either dining at the venue or ordering Home delivery of food in Kalyani Nagar through foodpanda:
Order Chinese food in Kalyani Nagar with foodpanda
To order food online in Kalyani Nagar log onto our web and search for restaurants serving Chinese food in the locality. Pick whatever you want from the menus, pile up your shopping basket, and then go to check-out to confirm your order with foodpanda.
If Italian food’s your favourite, you can place an online pizza order in Kalyani Nagar in exactly the same way. Or even order online cake delivery in Kalyani Nagar if you need to get a party organised.
While it’s easy to order food online in Kalyani Nagar using your computer, you could use the iOS/Android/Microsoft foodpanda phone app to do the same. If you don’t have this convenient app on your phone, download it now and stay connected with the world’s Number One food delivery service, 24 x 7!
- Eatsome: Located near the Adlab Multiplex, this restaurant serves street food and North Indian fare, including special combo meals, wraps, rolls, and biryanis. It’s a great place for a quick bite when you’re pressed for time.
- Café Arabia: This eatery introduces your palate to Arabian and Lebanese delicacies and a range of fast foods. The extensive menu features shwarmas, wraps, biryanis, salads, special platters, and combo meals – more than enough to fill your belly to capacity.
- Hotel Al Zaika: If you’re into North Indian, Mughlai, or Chinese food, this is the place to be. The biryanis have won fans – and so has the service – so you’re sure to get your money’s worth.
- Mad Momos: As the name suggests, a wonderland for the momo-obsessed. Of course, you can also order sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, and noodle preparations – and then wash it all down with a shake, fruit juice, or carbonated soft drink.
- Mughal Durbar: This outlet has won renown for its authentic Mughlai food. Whether you order sheekh kebabs, chicken nizamis, mutton biryani, or murgh matka, you’ll be transported to an era when great food was the norm and not the exception.
- Pizza Hut: This place doesn’t need an introduction. Nonetheless, it’s worth mentioning that the menu features a mind-boggling variety of pizzas, an interesting mix of starters, four chocolate-based desserts, and apple strudel.