Order food online in Aundh for a taste adventure
Aundh is an upscale Pune suburb comprising luxurious residential localities, ultramodern office blocks, schools, hospitals, big-brand retail stores – and of course, numerous eating places where one can imbibe great food in the company of family and friends.
Here's a list of select restaurants in the area that outshine the rest, not just for the food served, but with regard to location and ambience as well:
The best way to enjoy food from these and other restaurants is to order food online in Aundh from the comfort of your home using the foodpanda single-window online facility.
Getting in touch with restaurants near me in Aundh
foodpanda has tied up with numerous take-outs and restaurants near me in Aundh, so you can order great food from anywhere in town without a great deal of bother. Here are a few establishments worth checking out:
Contact foodpanda for home delivery of food in Aundh
To get home delivery food in Aundh, log in to foodpanda.in and do a quick search for restaurants in your neighbourhood. Read their menus, fill your shopping basket, and then go to check out to finalise your order.
If you've got a sudden desire for Mexican food, you can order Mexican food in Aundh using either our site or the convenient foodpanda phone app.
Got a party coming up? No time to hunt for cakes and savouries? Then just go online for cake delivery in Aundh and order from us. Yes, when you need to order food online in Aundh, foodpanda is the way to go!
- The Galaxy Grill: Sitting atop the Seasons Apartment Hotel, it’s the only restaurant in Pune offering Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. Though pricey, it’s worth the experience for the exotic food and impeccable service provided.
- Polka Dots: Located off DP Road, this small café-style restaurant is a big draw with the locals. The menu, though limited, features a good selection of Indian, South-East Asian, European, and Mexican dishes, not to mention breads and salads.
- Kobe Sizzlers: Part of the celebrated chain, this outlet serves rice- or noodle-based sizzlers in meat and fish variants. For dessert, you have a choice of caramel custard, sizzling brownies, and tiramisu, among other sweet treats.
- Greens and Olives: This all-veg eatery on New DP Road is for those partial to Italian cooking. Salads, pastas, risotto, pizzas… it’s all here. And don’t forget to order a Tiramisu at meal’s end.
- Mainland China: Part of Hotel Shree Nanda Excellency on ITI Road, this eatery delivers to expectations, though it’s a mite expensive. The menu features dimsum, seafood, poultry, lamb, and vegetarian dishes, as well as select desserts. Valet parking is a plus.
- Tareef: Located next to Ozone on ITI Road, this small but excellent restaurant upholds the standard for Peshawari and Lucknowi cuisine with its kebabs, curries, and biryanis. All the main courses are non-vegetarian, with a choice of mutton, chicken, or fish.
- Kerala Fast Food (Aundh): Biryani, Fast Food, North Indian
- Marrakesh (Aundh): Arabic, Desserts, North Indian
- Desi Aroma (Aundh): Biryani, Desserts, Kebab, North Indian, Salads & Sandwiches
- Picantos Mexican Grill (Aundh): Desserts, Mexican
- Rolls Mania (Aundh): Fast Food