Order food online in Vaibhav Khand if you're too lazy to cook
Vaibhav Khand is a locality in Indirapuram, a premium residential area in the National Capital Region (NCR). A lively neighbourhood, Vaibhav Khand comprises residential blocks, parks, shopping malls, and restaurants like Cinnamon Kitchen, Urban Punjab, Haristo, and Eatlo, to name but a few.
If you're a foodie but are too lazy to go restaurant hopping, you can order food online in Vaibhav Khand using the foodpanda website. It features many eateries in the locality on whose behalf we process food orders, so log on to foodpanda.in right away and take a look.
Restaurants near me in Vaibhav Khand (Indirapuram)
More than two dozen restaurants in Vaibhav Khand participate in foodpanda's restaurant-to-home food delivery service. Here are a few in an around the locality that are sure to delight the connoisseur in you:
- Rocketfood's menu features biryanis and North Indian dishes. Prices are affordable, service is quick, and portions are generous.
- Dana Choga offers its patrons North Indian and Mughlai specialities. Whatever you order, be assured it will be tasteful and substantial.
- No 1 The Restaurant focuses on Lebanese, North Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mughlai, and Continental cuisines, guaranteeing value-for-money dishes and quick deliveries.
- Niwala will flatter your palate with its Chinese and North Indian fare. The Chicken Pahari, Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta, and Chicken Kasuri deserve special mention. Service is prompt and food is properly packed, so go ahead and order take-out.
- Sandwedges is strictly for fast food fanatics. Apart from sandwiches, it offers shakes, coolers, fries, and hot beverages. Though the menu is limited, the food is served hot and tasty - and always on time.
- Chicken King features Chinese, Mughlai, and North Indian meals on its menu. If you're looking for home delivery of food in Vaibhav Khand (Indirapuram), count on Chicken King to deliver to your doorstep without delay.
- Let's Noodle in Shipra Mall outshines the competition with a substantial range of Chinese dishes, desserts, salads, sandwiches, seafood specialities, Thai preparations, and wraps. A bit pricey, but worth a try.
- Chick Chicken Barbeque is a fine place for chicken and paneer dishes. Service isn't exactly Formula One speed, so if you're ordering take-out, order well in advance.
- King's Foodnation is a cool, café-style eatery that serves North Indian and Chinese meals. The Dry Chilli Paneer and Paneer Peshwari are worth the money, and so are the mocktails. With more than two dozen thirst quenchers on the menu, you'll be spoilt for choice.
- The Cake Masters in Gaziabad are worth connecting with if you have a party to organise or a sweet tooth to satisfy. The outlet has a huge range of cakes on offer, not to mention a variety of exotic puddings.
Here's how to order food online in Vaibhav Khand
1: Log on to foodpanda, 2: Use the search facility to reveal restaurants in Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram or other areas as Crossings republik Ghaziabad or Ahinsa Khand 2 Indipuram 3: Scroll through the list and select a restaurant 4: Navigate to its menu and fill your shopping basket with selections from it 5: Go to check-out and confirm your order so that foodpanda can have it delivered to your doorstep.
You may also order food online in Vaibhav Khand using foodpanda's iOS/Android/Microsoft mobile app. If you don't have it on your phone, download it and stay in touch with the world of taste!