Order food online in Crossings Republik and broaden your horizon!
Crossings Republik is an ongoing city project in Ghaziabad comprising a 360-acre highrise township along NH24. Aimed to absorb 100,000 residents, it will serve as a twin to Indirapuram, another major urban development in the region.
More than 8,000 families have already settled in Crossings Republik, drawn to its many facilities, including a golf course, shopping malls, recreational centres, and restaurants. In fact, Crossings Republik boasts more than two dozen eateries, so if you’re new to the place and would like to know what’s what, visit the foodpanda website and take a close look at what this “Global City” has to offer in terms of culinary treats.
Restaurants near me in Crossings Republik Ghaziabad
foodpanda has an arrangement with many restaurants to take orders on behalf of them and deliver the same to their customers. Here are some of the establishments in our network from whom you could order food online in Crossings Republik when you’re in the mood for something special:
- Chawla's 2 (Ghaziabad) serves Chinese, Mughlai, and North Indian fare. The roasted chicken and butter chicken are worth a try.
- The Dhaba has Chinese, Mughlai, North Indian, and Punjabi dishes on its menu, as well as wraps. Try the parathas and thalis – and order well in advance if you’re opting for take-out.
- Pizza Hut, the all-time favourite of those partial to Italian dishes and pizzas, hardly needs an introduction.
- Ghar Ka Chulha is the place to go for Chinese, North Indian, and Mughlai food, including kebabs. The food is scrumptious and reasonably priced, so order up!
- Daffodil dishes out Continental, Italian, and North Indian specialities – all of which are as delicious as the waiters are prompt and polite.
- The Cake Masters have an impressive range of cakes and puddings. If you have a party planned, they’re the ones to connect with.
- Health Buzz is great for sandwiches and salads (veg and non-veg), so if you’re looking for a light, healthy bite, walk right in.
- MKS Master Chef Rasoi flatters foodies with North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese dishes, not to mention fast food and street food. Patrons have nothing but praise for the establishment.
- Indian Zaika rocks with its rolls! They have chicken and paneer rolls, chicken and mutton kebab rolls, and even a selection of momos. If all you want is a bite, this place is just right.
How to get home delivery of food in Crossings Republik (Ghaziabad)
To get the restaurants of you area like for example Ahinsa Khan 2 Indirapuram and Shipra Sun City Indirapuram home food delivery in Crossings Republik log on to foodpanda.in and use the search facility to reveal all the restaurants in the neighbourhood. After you’ve clicked on the restaurant of your choice, you’ll get its online menu from which you can make your selections and fill your shopping basket. Once you’ve confirmed your order, foodpanda will get it processed and sent to your address, hot from the kitchen and carefully packed to preserve its freshness.
If you’re heading home after work and would like to have food delivered to your place soon after you arrive, you can save time by ordering over the phone. Just download the foodpanda iOS/Android/Microsoft mobile app and order food online in Crossings Republik while you’re travelling.
Place an order today and see how easy it is!