Order Continental food online in Hyderabad
There are many Continental cuisines, each as unique as the country to which it belongs. Those in the know will instantly recognise the difference between French and Spanish cuisines, for instance, or Italian and Danish dishes.
Among all of Europe’s cuisines, French and Italian are the most popular and compete on a global scale with Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Indian and Middle-Eastern cuisines. In India, they continue to define the gourmet culture, as more and more restaurants go multicuisine and include specialities from France and Italy on their menus.
Hyderabad has its share of restaurants serving Continental food. Some are multicuisine, while others specialise in either French or Italian cuisine. If you’re not familiar with either (or wish to expand your ‘Continental’ experience), you could order Continental food online in Hyderabad and try it out at home before you head out on a taste trip around town.
If you don’t know where to start, take a look at our recommendations and organise a Continental dine-in with family or friends. Chances are, you’ll end up with an Italian accent… or maybe a French one!
Continental restaurants in Hyderabad
- Soups N Salads: soups, wraps, pizzas, main courses… this place serves it all. The Hearty Lamb Soup, the Wok Bowl, and the Quinoa with Chicken & Sauteed Vegetables are popular and worth a try.
- Quikbite: a cool place for pastries and cakes as the name suggests. For something heavier, try a pizza or a chicken cheese burger.
- Wings N Fries: this outlet dishes out everything from burgers to pizzas to yummy fish snacks.
- Pizzeria N Wings: the Chanda Nagar outlet known for its spicy wraps and pizzas. Choices, however, are limited.
- Brewberrys - The Coffee Bar: it doesn’t have an extensive menu, but the noodles, sandwiches and burgers are cool. Try the Non-Veg. Texas Jumbo Cheese Burger, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Built To Cook: this eatery features North Indian, Continental, and Italian dishes (including seafood) on its menu. It has a separate delivery menu, so you can order Continental cuisine for home delivery in Hyderabad from this place.
- Hyderabad Pizza House: a good place for pizza maniacs, it offers loads of burgers and sandwiches (veg and non-veg) as well.
Continental cuisine home delivery in Hyderabad
It’s highly unlikely you’ll be having the French premier over for dinner. But this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try French food - or Italian, for that matter. If there’s a big celebration in the cards, you can make it special by ordering Continental cuisine for home delivery in Hyderabad. All you need to do is visit foodpanda.in and search for restaurants in your neighbourhood. Once you’ve selected an establishment, choose your favourite dishes from its online menu, confirm your order with a credit card payment at check-out, and then just wait for it to be delivered to your doorstep.
foodpanda also has a phone app (compatible with Android/Microsoft/iOS phones) to make it easy to connect with food while you’re on the move.
Download it, order up, and rub your stomach as that plate of steaming macaroni heads your way.