Dine with an oriental accent at the best Chinese restaurants in Hyderabad
The first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of Hyderabadi cuisine is the rich, aromatic food that originated in the kitchens of the legendary Nizam.
If, however, you’ve had it up to your ears with Nizami cuisine, you’ll be pleased to learn that there are other foods worth exploring. Chinese, for example. With over a hundred restaurants across the city and its suburbs you’ll have more than enough to choose from, so take a look that what’s cooking! Some establishments are worth visiting for the ambience they provide, while others are better equipped for Chinese food delivery in Hyderabad directly to your home.
Where does the most chewable chow come from?
When it comes to Chinese food, Hyderabad has it all, from top-dollar eateries to no-nonsense fast-food outlets. Here’s a checklist of restaurants that have moved the city’s epicureans to superlatives:
- Tung Kein Chinese Food: located at Somajiguda, this establishment makes up for limited dining space with genuine Chinese food and superquick service.
- Chung Hua: this eatery on Ministers Road offers authentic Chinese food in an ambience that’s unmistakably oriental.
- The Wonton: this popular hangout at Gachibowli offers its patrons a wide range of dishes in a chilled-out environment.
- Chin Ling: it’s great for a family dine-out. The atmosphere is bright and cheery, and the food delicious.
- Blue Diamond: located at Basheerbaug, this establishment serves a humongous variety of veg and non-veg dishes. Its chopsuey is certainly worth the bucks.
- Oriental Bar And Kitchen: with its well-stocked bar, luxurious interiors, and extensive food menu, this establishment at Banjara Hills really rocks!
- Mainland China: located at Hitech City, this well-established eatery never disappoints.
- Lee's Chinese Restaurant: sitting by Falakluma Road in the Old City, Lee’s delivers all the Chinese chow you need, including a wide variety of rice and noodle preparations.
- Far East: another favourite eating spot at Banjara Hills known for delivering generous portions at surprisingly affordable prices.
For Chinese food delivery in Hyderabad, simply log on!
If you have a big bash coming up that you’d like to organise at home, you can order online Chinese home delivery in Hyderabad by using your computer or even the special foodpanda smartphone app. Just log on to the foodpanda website and use the search facility to reveal the best Chinese restaurants in Hyderabad, then fine-tune the search to discover those that are in your neighbourhood.
After you’ve decided on a restaurant, fill your shopping basket with dishes from its online menu and then confirm your order at check-out, where you may choose credit card or cash on delivery as your preferred payment method.
But why wait for a home party to order online Chinese home delivery in Hyderabad? If you simply wish to kick up your heels and take a break from the kitchen (or give the family a pleasant surprise), ordering home delivery is the way to go!