Order snacks for home delivery in Delhi whenever hunger strikes
Every city has its snack joints. Some are high class eateries with fancy décor and slick service. Others are no-nonsense street-side take-outs in dim and dusty khao gullies. Each has its attractions, its specialities, which make it worth a visit. So if you’d like to discover the best that Delhi has to offer in snacks, peruse our list of recommendations and plan a visit to a place that interests you. Or, if you prefer, order tea-time or evening snacks for home delivery in Delhi should you feel too lazy to wander all over town.
Snack joints that offer the best bites for the buck
- Food Fair: this Dwarka outlet hits the right spots with its chicken tikkas, tawa rotis, and tandoori specialities.
- Italian Food Court (IFC) Restaurant: great for a wide range of Indian and Chinese specialities.
- Mid Night Hunger: based in Preet Vihar, this eatery offers popular Indian and Chinese dishes. For snacks, consider its Easy Bites menu, which features sandwiches and burgers, though not too many.
- IFC (Indu Food Court): located at Tagore Garden, this pure-veg Italian restaurant serves burgers, pizzas, and grilled sandwiches, among other items. It has a home delivery service, so you may order snacks delivery in Delhi from IFC.
- Street Chaska: a popular Dwarka outlet that scores top marks with its chowmein, fried rice variations, and momos.
- Kung Fud: an all-veg Dwarka establishment that serves yummy momos, unusual fried rice variations, crispy honey chilli potatoes, and three types of spring rolls.
- Flavors of Chennai: for the denizens of Malviya Nagar, this is the place to visit for crispy dosas, hot-off-the-pan medhu vadas, and creamy coconut chutney to accompany both.
- Chaar Yaar Restaurant: although this joint has a wide range of Indian and Chinese dishes on the menu, it’s really famous for its rolls and tandoori chaaps/snacks.
- Khane Wala: this place attracts the Connaught Place crowd with its delicious fare, including kulchas, thalis, chole bature, and dal tadka. It has an extensive home delivery menu, so if you wish to order online tea-time snacks in Delhi, order from here!
- GymsKook: operating out of three outlets, this eatery has an interesting mix of Indian, Continental, and Middle-Eastern food preparations. If you’re in South City 1, Gurgaon, head straight for it.
- Bon Appétit: this Janakpuri eatery is a popular hangout for those crazy for rolls. It’s got everything from Mutton Keema 'n' Double Egg Roll to the Butter Chicken Roll to the Veggie and Double Egg Roll.
Hunger pangs? Order up from the best snack joints in the city!
Whenever hunger strikes, do you automatically think of the usual snacks? A sandwich, or a wada pav, or the usual bhel puri? Why not give yourself a treat and try something really exciting, like a shawarma or a hotdog?
Get online and log on to foodpanda to check out the best evening snack joints in town. Look for the restaurants in your neighbourhood and order straight off their menus, paying by credit card at check-out to confirm your order.
You may also use foodpanda’s phone app to order snacks for home delivery in Delhi, so download it now and stay connected with the best grub in town, wherever in town you may reside.