Order Mexican food in Delhi and give home dining a new flavour
The average foodie wouldn’t know that Mexican cuisine is a hybrid of native Mesoamerican cuisine and Spanish, African, and Asian cuisines. Does this mean that it isn’t original? Certainly not. It’s as unique as any other world cuisine, with its own special dishes, including such defining delicacies as tamales, tortillas, sopes, and quesadillas. Besides, it has won a place on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO owing to the key role it plays in Mexico’s cultural and traditional events.
Mexican cooking is not always spicy, but it is “strong” enough to be a hit with Indians, most of whom like tikha food. No wonder, Mexican restaurants are springing up faster than you can say “Avanti!”, with close to a dozen in Delhi alone.
Would you like to dine at a restaurant serving Mexican food? Then peruse our list of the best Mexican restaurants in Delhi, don a sombrero and poncho, and ride out to a meal you’ll never forget!
Alternatively, you could order Mexican food in Delhi, wherever in the city you are, and enjoy flautas with guacamole (and other delicacies) in the comfort of your home…
Everything from tortillas to tacos
- Mexitup: with outlets at Saket and Malaviya Nagar, this eatery has quite a following – not least because it serves up delicious cheese nachos and an appetising nacho-macho platter.
- El Posto: this all-veg establishment has three outlets, one each in Kakardooma, Model Town 2, and Noida. Expect to eat in a spacious environment, where the service is quick and friendly, and the food fabulous. While the menu is fairly extensive, the Tex-Mex offerings are limited.
- Gourmet Affaire's Cafe Restaurant: the restaurant’s Kolhinoor Mall outlet in Greater Kailash 2 serves nachos and quesadillas, veg and non-veg.
- Moets Arabica - Connaught Place: the menu isn’t that huge, but it is packed with appetising specialities from Mexico, the Middle-East, and Arabia. Mexican fare includes burrito wraps and rolls, tacos, and nachos in veg and non-veg varieties.
- Sattviko: vegetarians living in Kamla Nagar, Vasant Kunj, and Rajinder Nagar love this place for its North Indian and Mexican food. Try the Bean burrito, garden-fresh quesadilla, and Nacho Rice Bowl. Or simply settle for an all-in-one Mexican meal, which includes salad.
- Rodeo: a popular Connaught Place hangout with attractive food offers and a special Mariachi Night on Mondays, when you can enjoy Tex-Mex dishes while sipping tequilas and tapping your feet to live Mexican folk music.
- La Bodega: located at Khan Market, this quintessential Tex-Mex restaurant is one of the best of its kind, outshining the competition with a whole range of delectable food preparations, including guacamole, nachos, quesadillas, and churros served with chocolate sauce. If you’re looking to order Mexican cuisine for home delivery in Delhi, La Bodega is the place to contact.
Come home to a Mexican meal
The next time you think about going out for a meal, think again. Why not dine at home? Better still, why not treat yourself to something really special, like a full-course Mexican banquet?
To order Mexican food in Delhi, log on to foodpanda.in and use the search facility to identify those restaurants in your neighbourhood that serve Mexican cuisine. Choose an eatery from the list and fill your shopping basket with selections from its menu, or choose the best from various joints to organise a sumptuous spread.
Once you’ve paid online, foodpanda will coordinate with the restaurant(s) you’ve ordered from and see to it that your food is sent to your address. It’s as simple as that – and it's the reason foodpanda is the top choice for ordering food for home delivery, not just in India but around the world as well.
Buen provecho, señor!