Place an order online for Lebanese food home delivery in Delhi
Lebanese cuisine is fast catching on with health-conscious gastronomes. This is borne out by the fact that numerous Lebanese restaurants are springing up across the country, serving a wide range of flavourful, nutritious, and easy-to-digest Mediterranean specialities like shawarma, falafel, moussaka, hummus and baklava, to name a few.
If you haven’t experienced Lebanese cooking, it’s time to plan a dine-out. Alternatively, you can order online for Lebanese food home delivery in Delhi by picking and choosing from the best outlets before settling on a favourite.
Here are some eateries to consider…
Lebanese restaurants in Delhi that are worth the money
- Fidahh: located at Nehru Place, this establishment has many great dishes featured on its menu. The shawarmas are great, as is stew with pita bread.
- Shawarma House: operating on Golf Course Road, this small eatery is great for shawarmas, pita pockets and special platters. It’s just the place for take-out.
- Arabian Nites: this 20-year-old Vasant Vihar establishment is known for its chicken shawarma and grilled chicken. Quality is consistent, so patrons say.
- Faarsi: located in Haus Khas Village, this restaurant boasts an extensive menu. If you wish to order falafel, baklava and hummus delivery in Delhi, Faarsi has it all!
- Lodi – The Garden Restaurant: this top-dollar venue on Lodi Road offers patrons a classy dining environment, efficient service, and of course, fabulous food. It’s hugely popular, so one needs to make a reservation.
- Arabian Delites: tucked away in Defence Colony, this modestly sized eatery knocks spots off the competition with its chicken doner rolls, kebabs, and grilled chicken.
- Zizo: this newcomer in Gurgaon has won high praise from customers for its fresh, zestful, truly authentic Lebanese dishes.
- Shish Shawarma: based in New Friends Colony, this joint is great for hummus and shawarmas. Dining space is limited, so try take-out.
- Rico’s: located at GTB Nagar, this cosy nook is usually house-full, which says a lot for the quality of its food.
Dine at your convenience, on your own turf!
There are two ways to enjoy the delicacies of the best Lebanese restaurants in Delhi: a) Make a list of the establishments you’d like to visit, and then dine at them one by one until you’ve experienced them all. b) Relax in your favourite couch at home and order food to be sent to you!
You’ll have to admit that the latter approach seems a lot easier, so why not give it a try? All you have to do is get online and log on to foodpanda.in. Use the search panels to reveal all the Lebanese restaurants in Delhi, then do another search for establishments in your neighbourhood.
After you’ve chosen the restaurant you’d like to order from, it’s easy: fill your shopping basket with selections from its menu, pay by credit card (or choose cash on delivery), and then simply twiddle your thumbs (or watch a movie on the telly) as foodpanda gets your order processed and sent to your address.
You could also use the foodpanda smartphone app to place an order, so download it and keep in touch with the lip-smacking Lebanon!